Magnesite is a mineral in Pakistan & other countries of the world.
Magnesite is also called magnesium carbonate. Chemical formula of Magnesite is (magnesium carbonate) MgCO3.
Pure magnesite is theoretically 47.8% magnesia (MgO) and 52.2% carbon dioxide (CO2).
Magnesite Stone Uses
- Used as a filler in plastics and paints and as an agricultural fertilizer.
- Caustic calcined magnesia (caustic magnesia)
- Formed by calcining magnesite at 700–1000ºC to produce a form of magnesia with high specific surface area and high reactivity.
Variety of applications including:
- Animal feeds and fertilizers
- Magnesia cements, flooring compounds and other building materials
- Environmental (water and effluent treatment, and flue gas depressurization)
- Metallurgical flux
- Flame retardants
- Source of magnesium chemicals for industries, including the pharmaceutical industry.
Do you need Magnesite in Bulk Quantity – We Can Supply
NVJ Industries is Raw Magnesite Lumps Exporter in Pakistan, We deals in high grade Raw Magnesite Lumps (Magnesium Carbonate). We can supply in Raw (Bulk) structure and in powder (200 Mesh) structure too.